1. You’ll be self-supported out there. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU.
2. WE WILL NOT COME SAVE YOU.
2. Your will be required to pass the gear check. Failing the gear check will result in DQ.
3. Road Rules apply to both TEAM and Sledge events.
4. All competitors must carry have a helmet or handlebar mounted light source.
5. All competitors must have a red emergency taillight on their bike.
5. YOU MUST HAVE A GPS.
6. Approved cycling helmets must be used at all times.
7. In the Team event – YOU MUST STICK TOGETHER AT ALL TIMES.
8. Random gear checks may be performed on course or at checkpoints.
9. TeamHAMR participants must return to basecamp within 12-hours from the start.
10. You MUST respect private land. Do not trespass.
11. Support crews are not allowed on course.
12. Participants can receive support at designated checkpoints.
13. Neutral assistance is allowed from locals. Neutral being defined as offered equally to everyone!
14. Participants can stock up on supplies at a c-store, restaurant etc.
15. Participants must return to the same point they left the course and begin from there in the event they leave the course for any reason.
2. Red taillight
3. Front light
4. Minimum 2 liters of water or sports drink
5. Two spare inner tubes
6. Air pump or inflation system
7. A cell phone
You should seriously consider:
1. Hydration pack
2. Waterproof/Windproof jacket
3. Extra thermal top or warm layer
4. Survival blanket
5. Food – energy bars, gels, chocolate etc
6. Tire levers
7. Chain tool, Master link
8. Allen wrench set
9. First aid kit
10. Chamois butter
11. Cash, debit card or credit card
12. Backup battery for your GPS.